Where are we going?
Over the next 5 years, we will co-create a new paradigm for developing healthcare leaders for the twenty-first century
How Will We Get There?
- Partnerships with industry leaders and academic institutions to research and develop a paradigm for healthcare management humanities
- Establish dialogues with students, entry-level healthcare managers and career changers focusing on their vision of the future of healthcare management
- Conduct and collaborate in cross-sector research in the future of work, competencies
- Develop “practitioner” and micro-credentialing programs to develop/sharpen competencies for managing healthcare services
- Explore and create new approaches of integrating the training healthcare managers including the potential for including the humanities
- Establish a Future Work Lab for the Healthcare Management Humanities to promote research and experiment with approaches for developing healthcare leader
- Design a new paradigm and curriculum for healthcare management education
- Redesign current curriculum to integrate selected humanities into healthcare management education
- Revamp career workshops and embed simulation, AI/technology and experiential training
- Participate in healthcare management conferences, panels and research to offer insights from experience and learning
- Work with labor and management in management and leadership program development and implementation
- Engage with academic institutes and academies on cross-sector competencies and the future of work