Employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 15 percent by 2030. Forecasts indicate that healthcare will grow faster than most other occupations. Whether you are deciding on a healthcare career or already working in the field and looking to advance in it, this session offers the opportunity to learn about the healthcare field, identify needed skills and build a plan for success.
In this session, you will start taking steps to real your career goals. Workshops include industry intelligence and research about the current and future state of healthcare services, individual assessments, lean management tools, and expert insights. Participants leave with an actionable 1-page Individual Development Plan (My IDP). Workshops are scaled to specific cohorts of participants and personalized to ensure that participant expectations are met.
- Explore clinical and non-clinical healthcare occupations
- Gain insight into your work preferences
- Identify your career goals and network with others
- Develop an actionable plan of action to achieve your goals
1 day; 4 hours
Who Should Enroll In this Course:
High school students; undergraduates and graduates; frontline staff, entry/mid-level leaders
* Courses and workshops are scheduled per mutual agreement with partners