- “The Use of Organizational Assessments in Improving Patient and Staff Experiences in the Ambulatory Setting.” The Patient Experience Journal, Issue 3, 2020.”
- “Innovation and Technology” in Innovating the Patient Experience: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities. Ed. Tiffany Christensen, CPXP. The Beryl Institute, White Paper, 2019
- “CXO Dr. Linda Lombardi on “Why Best Practice Doesn’t Make the Perfect Patient Experience.” Article by Anuja Vaidya in Becker’s Hospital Review, September 12, 2019.
- “The Biggest Challenge Facing Healthcare? ‘Embracing the Embeddedness of IT.’” Interview with Andrea Park, Becker’s Hospital Review, July 19, 2019
- “Real-Time Feedback” in Innovating the Patient Experience. The Beryl Institute White Paper, June 2018.
- Banach, Michael, “Partners in Health: SJC [St. Joseph’s College] Brooklyn and Bellevue Hospital Center Share a Special Partnership.” SJCNY Magazine, December 12, 2018. [Interviewed regarding internships and career opportunities in health care]
- Bardyn, Tania, Caroline Young and Lin [Linda] C. Lombardi, “How We Surveyed Doctors to Learn What They Want from Computers and Technology.” Computers in Libraries, 2008
- 8th International Conference on Patient and Family-Centered Care: Promoting Equity and Reducing Disparities (Baltimore, June 11-13, 2018) presentation at the conference, “An Unconventional Use of Lean Principles to Improve the Patient Experience at NYC Health and Hospitals| Bellevue” (with Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Nate Link); LGBTQ+PFAC: A Strong Voice for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in Health Care”
- “We Are Listening, We Are Learning: The Development of the Patient Experience Survey Administration Function at NYC Health + Hospitals| Bellevue.” The Beryl Institute (webinar), June 18, 2019
- “The Patient Experience Forum: Part I Increasing the Odds Patients Will Recommend Your Hospital.” America’s Essential Hospitals webinar, May 6, 2015.